Learn how to make keto recipes for keto meatballs for easy keto meals! Low carb high fat meatball recipe to help lose weight! I love pairing my keto meatballs with this delicious low carb pasta. I highly recommend Palmini pasta for my keto recipes!
(Friends: The links in this post may contain affiliate links. Countess of Low Carb & her furbabies will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking through the links at no cost to you. Read our disclosure policy here.)
Keto Recipes – Keto Meatballs
- Keto noodles – Palmini is my fav & tastes like real pasta for 2 net carbs per serving
- 1 pound ground beef (ideally 80/20, grass fed, but do the best you can afford)
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt or pink salt
- 2 teaspoons of parsley flakes
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup mozzarella
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Cosori Air Fryer
- Mix beef, garlic, salt, parsley, egg, mozzarella and parm into bowl with your hands.
- Make little 1 – 1.5 inch diameter meatballs by rolling into your hands.
- Put little meatballs into Cosori Air Fryer basket.
- Cook in the Cosori Air Fryer for 400 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Put keto meatballs onto Palmini keto pasta noodles, zucchini noodles or eat the keto meatballs by themselves.
- I like using with my Countess Alfredo Sauce or Aldi’s $0.25 tomato sauce for low carb.
Some further steps to make your life easier:
- Pair these amazing low carb high fat meatballs with KETO PASTA. I love this pasta as it tastes real.
- Time Hack – Make an extra batches and freeze them. This is a life saver for me on busy nights when I want a quick keto meal. I simply pull out my frozen keto meatballs and we have a delicious keto dinner in 15 minutes. I would encourage making 3-4 batches at a time to save on productivity.
Video On How To Make Keto Meatballs Recipe:
Are you signed up for my FREE Weekly Emailed Keto Meal plan?