Learn how to make Chicken Kabobs in these air fryer recipes for the keto diet. I love making keto meals in my Cosori Air Fryer – 5.8 Quart. Cook this fun and easy meal with few ingredients and easy directions!
(Friends: The links in this post are affiliate links. Countess of Low Carb & her furbabies will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking through the links. Read our disclosure policy here.)
Keto Diet Air Fryer Kabob Ingredients:
- Skewers – wooden or metal
- 2 chicken breasts (organic is best, but do the best you can afford)
- 1 zucchini
- 1 yellow squash
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- ⅔ cup of avocado oil or olive oil. Check out my favorite avocado oil
- ⅓ cup of Basil Pesto
- 6 cloves of garlic (I used Aldi “Squeezy Garlic” for 6 teaspoons)
- 2 tablespoons of oregano
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of pink salt
- ¼ teaspoon of pepper
- Air fryer: Cosori Air Fryer – 5.8 Quart
Keto Diet Chicken Kabob Directions:
- Cut chicken into 1 inch x 1 inch pieces.
- You can use a ziploc baggie, but I prefer to use a Pyrex container to marinade chicken in.
- Put at bottom of glass container avocado oil.
- Put chicken pieces on top.
- Add apple cider vinegar, bail pesto, garlic, oregano, paprika, pink salt and pepper.
- By hand, mix marinade together over the chicken.
- Marinade in the fridge for 3 hours.
- If you are using wooden skewers, soak them for 1-2 hours in water. Make sure your length of your skewers fit into the length of your air fryer. Cut the skewers accordingly in length.
- Clean vegetables using easy no pesticide method [insert YT video hyperlink.]
- Chop zucchini and squash into ⅓ inch pieces.
- Put chicken and vegetables on skewers. Alternate chicken, zucchini, chicken, squash.
- Put skewers into Cosori Air Fryer – 5.8 Quart for 325 degrees for 12-14 minutes.
Want to watch these delicious chicken kabobs be made?
Watch my Keto Diet Air Fryer Recipes in my Youtube video:
If you like this recipe, check out my Air Fryer recipe for sausage bites here!