This delicious keto burger wrap is an amazing meal to kick off summer. This is a quick and super easy keto dinner option. Yummy burgers that are low carb and keto friendly!
Friends: The links in this post are affiliate links. Countess of Low Carb & her furbabies will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking through the links. Read our disclosure policy here.)
Easy Keto Burger Wrap
Now that summer is here, many people are breaking out their grills. This recipe is an awesome way to elevate your burgers, while sticking to your keto weight loss journey. It’s also a fun way to eat your leftovers the next day after your cookout!
The greatest thing about this simple recipe is that you can add toppings you love and really make it your own. I like adding avocado and mayonnaise to make my burger high fat and keto. You could also add bacon or make it a cheeseburger if you wanted. This is your chance to get creative! What toppings do you love most on your burger?
Tip – When purchasing your hamburger meat, you should try to get ground beef that is higher in fat. I recommend using an 80/20 ground beef, if you can find it.
Burger Wrap Ingredients:
- Ground hamburger (80/20 mix preferred)
- Romaine or iceberg lettuce
- Primal Mayonnaise (or mayonnaise of choice)
- Cheese (optional)
- Bacon (optional)
Keto Burger Wrap Instructions:
- Prepare hamburger patties
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook your hamburgers (can be grilled or broiled)
- Seperate and wash your romaine or iceberg lettuce
- Lay flat and pat dry.
- Spread Primal Mayonnaise on inside of lettuce.
- Cut your avocado and add to lettuce as well.
- Can use guacamole instead of avocado (optional)
- Add any other toppings you wish, such as cheese or bacon. (Optional)
- Place cooked burger in lettuce wrap.
- Serve and enjoy!
Click HERE to WATCH me make this and other delicious RECIPES!