(Friends: The links in this post are affiliate links. Countess of Low Carb & her furbabies will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking through the links. Read our disclosure policy here.)
Intermittent Fasting Meal Plan:
Keto Lasagna – I highly recommend Keto Palmini Noodles
I am like Garfield for keto lasagna! And it’s a great source of high fat, moderate protein & low carb
Keto Pepperoni Pizza
Cheeseburgers – use leftover cheese from Pizza OR get zsa-zsa cheese! See in my Youtube video on August 15th at 8pm what i pick!
Egg & Sausage Casserole – watch dairy on this day!
NY Strip or ribeye
Watch On Youtube:
The intermittent fasting meal plan is intentionally designed to make the meals, but make extra. You can use the extra meals for next week’s fasting breaking foods and/or ketogenic diet. The meals were purposefully chosen so they can be frozen after making them…minus the NY Strip & Ribeye. The NY Strip & Ribeye raw meat can be frozen, though.
In addition, the meals can be made in advance so you don’t have to meal prep for your family while you are fasting.
Keto Grocery Shopping List This Week:
- Almond Flour – cheapest I’ve found at $0.31/per ounce
- 2 dozen eggs
- Mozzarella cheese
- Want red (tomato sauce w/ low sugar & carbs), green (Basil Pesto) or white (Countess Alfredo – cream cheese, butter, heavy cream & Parm) sauce?
- Ground Beef – burgers & lasagna & any leftover for casserole
- Zsa Zsa fancy cheese (or left over mozzarella)
- Palmini noodles or cabbage
- Tomato sauce
- Grassfed Butter
- Pepperjack cheese (or leftover cheese from previous dishes)
- Sour Cream
Cost Saving Hack
Look for sales each week to substitute ingredients. As long as it is low carb and/or keto, you can easily substitute ingredients that are lower priced. My favorite go to Keto Vegetables are HERE.
- Cucumber & sour cream w/ minced onion & garlic powder
- 2 cups of spinach for every meal w/ apple cider vinegar, olive oil & lemon juice
Coming on Fri, August 16th and also to watch on Countess Of Low Carb Youtube! This will be 3 series Youtube videos for keto meal planning this week!