Keto meal prep recipes that are simple keto! Low carb meal prep ideas for the ketogenic diet that help you lose weight…and save time!
Do you find you need more encouragement on your weight loss journey? I created the Royal Court Encouragement Weight Loss Group. for women needing extra encouragement, positivity & focus on the weight loss journey.
Keto Meal Prep Recipes
(Friends: The links in this post are affiliate links. Countess of Low Carb & her furbabies will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking through the links. Read our disclosure policy here.)
Keto Meal Prep
- Keto Brisket & low carb bbq
- Keto Ribs
- Mini Keto Sausage Pizzas
- Keto Chaffle – and bread for low carb bbq sandwich
- Hard boiled eggs
- Cut the cheese – in a sophisticated way 😉
Watch Keto Meal Prep Recipes:
1. Keto Brisket & Keto Ribs
The recipe for keto brisket & keto recipes is simple. Recipe HERE.
Main Spice To Use: Bad Bryon’s Rub
Easy Keto Hack:
Add meat, bone broth, avocado oil, Bad Bryon’s Rub and cook in slow cooker for 8 hours low. For the brisket and ribs, cook them the same way in the slow cooker. Simply setup your slow cooker and go for an easy keto recipe!
Low Carb BBQ:
Add Stubb’s Sugar Free BBQ Sauce if you want a low carb bbq sandwich. As a result of using the sugar free bbq sauce, there is less sugar and carbs than traditional bbq sauce.
- Keto Meal – You can have the slow cooker meat by itself to make it a keto meal. As a result, you will have less carbs, less sugar and feel fuller longer.
- Low Carb Meal – You can add Stubb’s Sugar Free BBQ to the slow cooker meat to make it a bbq sandwich. In other words, it’s going to taste great, but less carbs than traditional bbq sauce.
- Low Carb Sandwich – Use your chaffle as your bread. Chaffle Recipe HERE.
- Keto Ribs – same technique as above.
Mini Keto Sausage Pizzas
- 1/8 cup of almond flour
- 1 lb of sausage
- 1/4 cup of shredded cheese
- 1 egg
- Reyond’s parchment paper – 2 pieces
- Basil Pesto (I love Costco brand!)
- Shredded Cheese
- Heat oven to 425.
- Mix in a bowl almond flour, sausage, shredded cheese & egg.
- Make into 2 inch balls and mash into thin mini pizza shape.
- Put mini pizzas on a Reyond’s parchment paper on a cookie sheet that is one inch deep (for grease).
- Cook for 6 minutes.
- Flip mini pizzas and broil the crust for 2-3 minutes.
- Take pizzas out and transfer pizza crusts onto fresh cookie sheet w/ Reyond’s parchment paper .
- Add basil pesto & shredded cheese topping.
- Broil for 2 minutes.
Keto Chaffle Recipe:
Keto chaffles are great for ‘keto bread’!
1/4 cup of shredded cheese & 1 egg = 2 keto chaffles.
Also, I love using my Mickey Mouse Chaffle Maker! As a result of using the Mickey Mouse chaffle maker, my keto bread is more fun ;-).
In conclusion, keto meal prep recipes don’t have to be hard! You can do them with a busy lifestyle!