CAULIFLOWER RICE RECIPES
Cauliflower rice recipes – how to make cauliflower rice in the instant pot. And make the cauliflower rice under 10 minutes for an EASY recipe!
Friends: The links in this post are affiliate links. Countess of Low Carb & her furbabies will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking through the links. Read our disclosure policy here.)
HOW TO MAKE CAULIFLOWER RICE IN THE INSTANT POT
18 ounces (2.25 cups) of organic, frozen cauliflower rice
1.5 cups of water
1 tablespoon of garlic powder
Cosori Instant Pot
Directions For Cooking Cauliflower Rice:
- Put frozen cauliflower rice, water and garlic powder into Cosori Instant Pot.
- Check all settings and secure instant pot.
- Set pressure to ‘high pressure’ on the instant pot.
- Set timer to 1 minutes on ‘high pressure’.
- It will take 6-8 minutes for the cauliflower rice to heat up and cook.
- Do manual release after rice is done cooking, of course minding proper safety methods (keep your face away from release valve and wearing an oven mitt).
- Drain in colander any excess water.
- Use a paper towel to push out excess water to make rice dry.
And under 10 minutes serve your cauliflower rice! I like to put some grass fed butter on top to get some higher fats in.
Want this week’s keto meal plan? See full weekly keto meal HERE!