Want to make easy, quick keto chicken recipes as a busy lady for weight loss? These 3 keto chicken recipes will save you money, save you time & be a family ketogenic diet favorite!
Friends: The links in this post may contain affiliate links. Countess of Low Carb & her furbabies will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking through the links at no cost to you. Read our disclosure policy here.)Your Content
Keto Chicken Recipes
Raise your hand if you want simple? Yes please! 3 easy, quick keto recipes that even the Seasame Street chef can make. 😉
Organic and grass fed are best, but do the best you can afford. No guilt, shame or condemnation with nourishing food. 🙂
Keto Chicken Roll Up Recipe
- 1-1.25 pounds (16-20 ounces) of very thinly sliced chicken breast (4-6 chicken breasts depending)
- 1/4 cup of basil pesto
- 1/2 cup of whole milk ricotta
- 1 large egg
Just 2 carbs for this keto recipe!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Crack egg and mix it. Add whole milk ricotta and basil pesto to whipped egg.
- On one chicken breast, spread 1/3 cup ontop of the chicken. And then gently roll up the chicken breast.
- Place the rolled up chicken on a cooking sheet pan with parchment paper on it. (Reynolds Pop Up Parchment Paper is the best….call me Reynolds…I digress)
- Do this for all chicken breasts.
- Put a little of the pesto, ricotta and mixture on top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes (depending on how thick your chicken slices are).
- Bon appetit!
Keto Chicken Crust Pizza Recipe
- 16 ounces of canned chicken or shredded organic chicken into small pieces
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine all the ingredients. (Get the kiddos involved to teach them meal prep skills!)
- Use a cooking sheet pan with parchment paper on it. (Reynolds Pop Up Parchment Paper is the best….call me Reynolds…I digress)
- Make 2 large pizza crusts (you will eat) and 2 small pizza crusts (you will freeze).
- Cook for 20 minutes on 400 degrees.
- Pull out of the oven and then top with basil pesto, shredded cheese and any meats you want.
- Cook on high broiler for 2-3 minutes.
- Let your two, small freezer pizza crusts cool. Then, put into Ziploc bag or glass container, label and date. Put in the freezer for up to 3 months and use on a super busy night. You are welcome ;-).
Watch Keto Meal Prep On Youtube Episode:
5 Minute Slow Cooker Keto Indian Chicken Recipe
- 1 lb of organic chicken breast (or you can use canned chicken too or rotisserie chicken leftovers)
- 2 jars of Aldi’s Tiki Masala (Or you can use salsa) Salsa and Tiki Masala’s that are premade do have higher carb count and sugar count. To make this a keto dish, I do add additional fats to enrich the sauce.
- 1 cup of heavy cream (or coconut milk or cream cheese)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil or butter
- Optional – 1 tablespoon of Curry & 1 tablespoon of Garam Masala spice for some heat & additional flavor
- Cauliflower rice
- Put in your slow cooker 1/2 of one Tiki Masala jar (near the salad dressing section at Aldi’s). Then add your chicken on top.
- After the chicken is in the slow cooker, add the rest of the Tiki Masala, add spices and olive oil or butter.
- Set slow cooker for low for 6 hours if chicken is fresh or 8 hours if the chicken is frozen.
- If using heavy cream, at the last hour mark, shred your chicken. Then, add your cup of heavy cream to the slow cooker.
- If you are using cream cheese, at the last two hour mark, shred your chicken. Then, add your cream cheese to the slow cooker.
- Serve with cauliflower rice.
- Bon appetit!
8 carbs with chicken and cauliflower rices for one third of portion cooked.