Keto smoothie for the chocolate lover in you! Get your high fat, moderate protein and low carb smoothie from an easy keto recipe that will taste delicious on the keto weight loss journey!
Some people are successful with the keto diet. Some are not. For friends just starting keto, I talk in my How To Start The Keto Diet Easily ecourse about strategic daily things you must be doing on keto. Don’t wing it. Learn the fundamentals for keto weight loss from someone who has lost 75+ lbs from keto.
(Friends: The links in this post are affiliate links. Countess of Low Carb & her furbabies will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking through the links. Read our disclosure policy here.)
Want my secret to being so full after drinking my keto smoothie? The collagen. I used to be so opposed to having collagen besides meat gristle, but decided to start trying collagen.
And it turns out I LOVE COLLAGEN! It’s filling and I’m noticing a difference in my hair. Y’all told me I loved it and I’m so glad to have collagen as an ingredient in my keto smoothie.
And this keto smoothie is a wonderful substitute for keto dessert or sweet cravings. I do not fill guilty about having this keto smoothie. Just luxury. You will be SO FULL after drinking this. The high fat is so filling!
Side Note – Make sure your coconut milk is unsweetened. Thai Kitchen’s Organic coconut milk is organic and no shlepping from Amazon.
Recommended Keto Smoothie Products:
- Perfect Keto Chocolage Collagen
- Travel Justine’s Clean Almond Butter
- Organic Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1 scoop of Perfect Keto Collagen
- 3/4 cup of organic coconut milk unsweetened
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon of almond butter
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- Add unsweetened organic coconut milk, heavy cream and Perfect Keto Collagen.
- Blend together in a blender.
- Add the almond butter, close the lid and blend.
- Add the ice into the mixture and blend.
- Drink your keto smoothie!
**300 mg of potassium & 52 mg of magnesium
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 53||81.5%|
|Saturated Fat 34.6||173%|
|Trans Fat 1.5|
|Cholesterol 134.5 mg||44.8%|
|Sodium 115 mg||4.8%|
|Total Carbohydrate 6||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 2||8%|
|Vitamin A 601||Vitamin C 1|
|Calcium 171.6||Iron 1.8|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Countess of Low Carb
MY 75 LB KETO WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY:
Some people are successful with the keto diet. Some are not. For friends just starting keto, I talk in my How To Start The Keto Diet Easily ecourse about strategic daily things you must be doing on keto. Don’t wing it. Learn the fundamentals for keto weight loss from someone who has lost 75+ lbs from keto.Your Content