Want a delicious keto lasagna that is filling and easy to make? This keto lasagna recipe is so simple that your family will want more! ….And you will be so full after eating it while in ketosis. Where Royal Weight Loss Meets Real Life!
Friends: The links in this post may contain affiliate links. Countess of Low Carb & her furbabies will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking through the links at no cost to you. Read our disclosure policy here.)Your Content
Raise your hand if you want a simple keto lasagna recipe! It’s so good that even Garfeld will eat and stay in ketosis…I DO!
Organic and grass fed are best, but do the best you can afford. No guilt, shame or condemnation with nourishing food. 🙂
Keto Lasagna Roll Up Recipe
3 Cheese Folios or Palmini noodles or 1/2 head of boiled cabbage (whatever you want…the recipe will be simliar)
1 lb of organic, grass fed sausage (or ground beef, ground chicken, ground turkey…whatever protein you have). I got my organic sausage from a great 50% off sale at Gentle Harvest.
1 cup of whole milk ricotta
1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese
3 cups of organic spinach
1 cup Low sugar and low carb tomato sauce (I get the Aldi’s $0.29 can, but you can get on Amazon)
1/2 cup shredded cheese
Fresh Jax Organic Italian seasoning (I LOVE THIS ORGANIC, CLEAN BRAND!)
1 beaten egg (with love!)
3 tablespoon of Olive oil (or avocado oil – whichever you prefer)
8 x 8 cooking pan
Separate large bowl
Keto Lasagna Directions
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook sausage (or whatever meat you are using).
- Cut up spinach into little pieces. Sauteed it into cooked meat.
- In a separate bowl, mix the ricotta cheese, olive oil, Fresh Jax Organic Italian seasoning,egg and Parmesan cheese together.
- Fold and mix in the meat and spinach to the separate bowl mixture.
- Drizzle olive oil onto bottom of 8 x 8 cooking pan.
- Coat a little bit of the tomato sauce on the bottom of the pan (1/4 cup – ish).
- Scoop 1/3 of the mixture into one cheese folio or into two, large cabbage head leaves (if you are using Palmini noodles, simply just mix noodles with entire mixture).
- Fold the cheese folio like a taco and tuck it into your pan. (If you are visual learner, see 8:58 mark on this video).
- Do this 3 times total.
- If you have any leftover mixture, simply scoop and spread it onto the top of your mixture.
- Add your remaining tomato sauce to cover your lasagna roll ups.
- Cover tomato sauce with 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Cook for 15 minutes on 400 degrees.
- Bon apptetit!
Disclaimer – this is a lot of dairy. For me, my other keto meal is just meat and fat to combat the high amount of dairy.
Want to get Keto Chicken Recipes?